Welcome to Scooter Adviser!
Scooter Adviser provides you with the very best in all-electric scooter and kick scooter reviews, for free. Tested by our team of experts and reviewed online just for you.
So you have noticed that the number of electric scooters in our city seems to be increasing with each passing day? At first you may not have noticed the odd one, however, these days it seems impossible to deny the fact that you are starting to see them everywhere!...
The electric revolution is here with us and the electric scooter is somewhat leading the way. Electric cars are now accepted as a viable alternative to fossil fuel powered cars. Not only do we have electric sedans, sports cars, and in the even semi-trailers trucks....
Electric scooters have become a desirable means of transport for many people today. Scores of students and young adults use these scooters to move from one point to another. One of the reasons for and advantages of riding an electric scooter is the fact that you won't...
College campuses always had parking for bikes and cars in which students came to college every day. There were even students who got cycles to college. But who would have imagined that there will come a day when students would ride in electric scooters! However,...
So, you have decided to buy a scooter but there is a dilemma on whether to buy a gas scooter or an electric one. Comparing the two scooters can be a toughie because both of them have their own sets of benefits. You have to understand your priorities first before you...
Over the past year, several electric scooter rental companies have appeared across the country. They leave their scooters in major cities and then people use an app to unlock and rent the scooter. The average cost is around $1 up front and then an additional 15 cents...
Scooter Hire apps are starting to become a common theme all over the globe, but in a lot of European cities, they are starting to become a major way of transport. The question is, are these really safe or are they going to be something that is going to really...
Electric scooters are two-wheeled vehicles powered by batteries that are designed for the transport of one person. The person can travel standing or sitting depending on the type of scooter. Most electric scooters are very similar to electric motorcycles. As a...
Bird, an electric scooter services founded in 2017, is another player in the shared mobility space. However, unlike Uber and Lyft that connect riders to drivers, Bird connects electric scooters to riders. Nonetheless, they do have plenty of commonalities as they...
- Solowheel Glide 3 Review
- Hudora 230 Foldable Kick Scooter Review
- Ninebot by Segway ES2 Review 2019
- PARTU Adjustable Height E-Scooter Review
- Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter Review
- Razor E100 Glow Electric Scooter
- Evo Powerboards Uberscoot 1600w 48v Electric Scooter
- Swagtron T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
- Xootr Adult Kick Scooter
- Razor E325 Electric Scooter
- Razor A5 Lux Scooter Review
- Fuzion Cityglide B200 Review
- Swagtron Swagger Adult Electric Scooter
- Swagtron Cali Drift Three-Wheel Electric Scooter
- InMotion SVC V5F+ – One Wheel Personal Transporter
- The All-New Segway ES1 Review
- Jetson Electric Bike Powered Scooter Review
- Razor AX200 Electric Off-Road Scooter Review
- Razor E200 Electric Scooter Review
- Super 36v Turbo 1000-Elite Electric Scooter
- Razor Pocket Mod Bellezza Electric Scooter
- KKA Electric Scooter Review
- ECOTRIC 20” New Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike Review
- GOTRAX GXL Commuting Electric Scooter Review
- Razor E300 Electric Scooter Review
- Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Electric Scooter Review
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Review
- QIEWA Q1Hummer 800Watts Electric Scooter Review